In the first part of this series, we talked about the physiology of body fat, its different forms and locations found on the human body. This time, we will learn more about why it’s so necessary to keep our body fat down and how to measure it via the most popular scientific methods. On top of that, we got tips at the end as a bonus!
- Tips for Those Who Are Pursuing Their Own Health-Based Business
- 4 Summer Health Hacks For Any Budget
- Fight Obesity with These 6 Tips You’ll Love
- A Guide to Self-Care and Stress
- 3 Mistakes about New Year’s Resolutions and How to Fix Them
- 3 Lessons I learned at Christmas Dinner
- How to progress at your workouts